The Coverall Difference
Coverall Roofing has never been your all too typical fly-by-night home improvement and roofing company. When we began our business over a decade ago, we knew homeowners in New Haven, Rochester, Farmington, Troy, Grosse Pointe would have many choices for roof installation and roof repair. Before we hammered that first nail, our ownership team set the standards we live by: Quality, Integrity, and Honesty. We take great pride in providing quality roofing services for a fair and honest price. As we expanded into Oakland and Wayne Counties that commitment never changed.
At Coverall Roofing we believe that the best customer is one that understands the problems and the solutions being proposed so we go the extra mile to educate our customers about the roofing and other services we offer. We don't employ the bait and switch techniques that are unfortunately all too common in our industry. When we hand you that written quote, you can feel confident that we have done our best to be as accurate as possible.
- WE DO THE JOB. The first and probably most important difference is that we do our own work. When you hire Coverall Roofing you actually get our crew of trained professionals. We NEVER sub-contract roofing services. Many companies are more than willing to take their commitment to the customer and hand it off to different crews or contractors that work in a particular region. In most cases, the customer is not told that this process even took place. If there is a problem with a job or questions on the work to be performed the confusion starts because at that point, who's held accountable? We don't operate like that; our disclosures are upfront. In some cases, we may bring on a partner crew that specializes in gutters or siding in order to complete your project in a timely manner. If we do, you will know upfront and we will stand behind the work that is performed, just as though we did it ourselves. Whether your home is in Farmington, Rochester, Troy, New Haven, Grosse Pointe or any city we service, Coverall Roofing professionals will be doing the work. We don't subcontract roofing services; it's just too important.
- NO SURPRISES. Surprise additions and cost overruns. Many companies will just leave you a quote and once they are in the middle of the job they will surprise you with unexpected repairs. Take a roofing replacement job for example. The most common added cost is decking (wood) replacement cost. While it is true that you can never be 100% sure of what you will find when you perform a tear off, we try harder. When your professional provides a free roofing estimate, one of our sales reps will climb into your attic if accessible. He will check your roof deck and let you know if deck replacement can be expected and we include that estimated cost upfront. Additionally, if the roof is walkable, we will traverse your roof and take a roof analysis video for you to view. At Coverall Roofing, we want you to be informed.
- INFORMATIVE. The Coverall Roofing team will take extra time to educate you about the products we use. When possible we provide samples to ensure the colors match your needs. Because every home is different, we will make recommendations on what would work best for your particular roof or home design. The location of your home may also make a difference. For northern communities like Chesterfield, New Baltimore, Marine City, Algonac and Port Huron, and southern cities like St. Clair Shores & Grosse Pointe, lake effect weather may be a consideration.
- NO GIMMICKS. Coverall Roofing does not use high-pressure sales tactics. We won't offer you a "take it or leave it" deal, play the discount game, or send you to a waterpark or festival. We will, however, provide our best price upfront. We don't have time to play games and neither do you. The Coverall Roofing sales team is upfront, honest, friendly, and professional. They are also certified in Owens Corning Preferred PRIDE Training and Owens Corning Top of The House Training. This is in addition to roofing system basics, low-slope roofing systems, steep-slope roofing systems, roof flashing systems and accessories, low and steep-slope fall protection, and impact-resistant roofs.
- PREPARED. On-site management, preparation, and clean-up are very important at Coverall Roofing. When our team arrives, it will include a foreman who will remain on-site during the job to oversee the project. They will provide updates and can immediately address any problems that arise. They are also happy to answer any questions or address concerns you may have. When it comes to prepping the job, our crews will tarp off your home to protect siding, screens, and shutters from any falling debris during the tear-off process. If there are structures near the home that can be moved to avoid potential damage, our team will do our best make that happen. When the job is completed we will move those structures back into place.
"He went above and beyond our expectations of the project!"
Ernest & Robyn S. of Eastpointe, MI
We are very pleased with our experience with Nick Goins, one of your sales reps. From our first meeting with him, he explained every phase of our project, a new roof, and new gutters.
He is a very knowledgeable salesman for your company and sets high standards in workmanship. He went above and beyond our expectations of the project.
We will recommend Coverall, and Nick to our friends and familes.
Your very satisfied customers,
Ernest & Robyn Sevener
Ernest & Robyn S.
"Good price, good crew, honest answers, great explanations, AND patience."
Joanne D. of New Baltimore, MI
Good price, good crew, honest answers, great explanations, AND patience.
New Baltimore, MI
"Nick is a detailed and organized person. He makes sure his clients are taken care of, and satisfied. I highly..."
Sal M. of Fraser, MI
Nick is a detailed and organized person. He makes sure his clients are taken care of, and satisfied. I highly recommend Nick Goins and his company, Coverall Construction.
At Coverall Roofing our goal is your satisfaction and we take great pride in our attention to detail. We are in business to provide the highest quality roofing services possible and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. When you hire Coverall Roofing, your job will be done at a fair price, in a timely manner and will include a top of the line warranty to protect your investment.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.